Wednesday, May 17, 2006

DVD Warning !

After a little investigation I can now report that the US version of These Girls does not contain the extras that the Canadian disk has on it. The Canadian version has a commentary track with Caroline Dhavernas, Amanda Walsh, Holly Lewis and myself wise cracking for your entertainment. It also has an on the set interview with the girls and a whole pile of deleted scenes. The US version has none of these goodies - so beware. The Canadian version also has the cover art with David shirtless - perhaps a further bonus for some - whereas the US version has him in a white T-shirt (must be cold down there in LA). I have no idea if Amazon.ca will ship to the US but I would advise getting the Canadian version if you want your money's worth.

*It looks like Amazon.ca will ship to the US - so just point and clic.*

4 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Just ordered my copy from Amazon.ca - had to choose the standard international shipping which could take up to 12 weeks to reach me!! Guess I'll just have to be patient.

Either I did something wrong, or they don't have the film linked to David's name (although 'Macabre Pair of Shorts' is listed - which I've also oredred).

Something else for the distributor to look into, perhaps?

3:40 p.m.  
Blogger Jo said...

Just been advised by Amazon.ca that my DVD is on its way to me. I'm counting the days!!

6:20 p.m.  
Blogger Edgeoforever said...

I got my Canadian copy - it was originally promissed to arrive by May 30 but surprised me by being here on May 18. So, I gladly returned my T-shirted and non special featured US copy to Blockbuster (where I rented it as soon as it opened on May 16)

11:57 a.m.  
Blogger Red Devil said...

Thanks for the link.

10:51 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home