Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A Peek Behind the Curtain - DVD

You heard it here first - the DVD of These Girls will have a commentary track. Not just the pompous writer or the egomaniacal director blabbing on at length about his or her contribution to the cinematographic arts but the three wonderful leads of the film - the people you actually want to hear on a commentary track. A sparkling, uplifting addition to any viewing experience, Caroline, Holly and Amanda will lead you through the film telling witty stories and super secret insider tales. I am there as well – trying to get a word in edgewise – strictly as a referee to keep the three powerful starlets from wrastling in the sound booth.

We recorded the commentary in Toronto in March and this is an actual photo from the session – I kid you not. This is a photo of film stars without digital effects.

A curious aside – I had been up half the night before socializing and hadn’t had time to eat breakfast before our early morning session – my stomach was growling so loud the microphone was picking up the sound and I could hear it in my headphones. I hope the sound engineer cut most of that out but I think we actually talk about it at one point. (No, that is not a plane landing on the building).

2 Comments:

Blogger queen of the slipstream said...

that sounds nice , and very original .. it def. looks like they had a great time , and looking forward to see it.

3:03 p.m.  
Blogger Jo said...

Intrigued to know what all of the extras will be on the DVD - and will there be any Easter eggs!!??

4:46 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home