Monday, March 20, 2006

Courting Controversy - Nuts to You

I know I mentioned in an earlier post that a little controversy over These Girls would be a good thing - behold it has come to pass (in various forms). There have been some morally outraged reactions to the film here in Québec - a province where moral outrage is supposed to be dead and buried - a claim that, I assure you, has been exaggerated. However my favorite so far is a discussion currently unfolding on the IMDB (Internet Movie Data Base). Some sensitive type has taken offense to David Boreanaz's shaved pits (as seen in the trailer)? This of course is certainly a topic worth going to the mat for and has elicited quite a few comments. And although there was a particularly well argued reply from someone going by the name of canadian goddess19, I believe the final word belongs to scotthall82 who states "i shave my nuts...and girls love it...". You cannot make this stuff up, and really what can anyone say after that?

2 Comments:

Blogger queen of the slipstream said...

some ppl need to get a life , don't you think
this is so hilarious , I'm def. gonna have a closer look on the *pits* when I watch the movie

btw you haven't seen the end of it yet , *db rollercoasters can make one go Nuts big time*

4:02 a.m.  
Blogger Red Devil said...

I guess you will have to see the movie to find out for sure.

6:18 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home