Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Canadian Release - March 24th

These Girls opens across the country on March 24th. It will be playing in Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto, Ottawa, Halifax and Mount Pearl. I had never heard of Mount Pearl before this but an internet search assures me that it is just beside St. John's, Newfoundland. So we are indeed opening from coast to coast. Here is a convenient map so that you too can find your way to the theatre.

Here are links to a couple of articles about the film that came out in the last few days.

MSN Sympatico + The Edmonton Sun

3 Comments:

Blogger Red Devil said...

I'm not sure. Is this 'the' Beetle?

12:01 p.m.  
Blogger Mike Jozic said...

Argh! This drives me nuts. The film hasn't been released locally (Saskatoon, SK) and it appears that the entire province has been leap-frogged as is so often the case with entertainment related events. For that matter, I don't see a Manitoba release on that list either.

Considering the nearest location for seeing the movie is Edmonton, I think I'll have to pass on the 5 hour drive and catch this on DVD whenever it comes out. I'll continue to hold out hope that the local art house theatre will pick it up, though.

2:29 a.m.  
Blogger Red Devil said...

It does look like Sask has been completely ignored during the theatrical. It comes out on DVD pretty soon.

Beetle - send me your email address at juanchaos@sympatico.ca so I can keep in touch.

6:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home