Monday, July 17, 2006

Screening Alert! - Mexico City

Yes, These Girls will be screening in Mexico City on July 28th. If you know anyone who lives there let them know. The screeenings will be at the Cineteca Nacional on July 28th at 4:30 and 7:00. I will be there as well to introduce the film and field questions. I have had a few days to practice my Spanish in Spain so I am ready for almost anything.

Sí, Estas Chicas mostrarán en Ciudad de México el 28 de julio. Si usted conoce a alguien que vive allí los avisan. El screeenings estará en el Cineteca Nacional el 28 de julio en 14:30 y 19:00. Yo deberé introducir allí también la película y contestar preguntas. He tenido unos días para practicar mi español en España entonces estoy listo para casi algo.

(Warning this is a machine translation)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

I know this blogging system doesn't allow for private messages, and I hope I'm not breaking any rules by doing this!

I did a search on my fave actor's name a few minutes ago and ended up at this site: http://fiareynne.livejournal.com/66928.html.

One for your forthcoming blog entry on piracy, methinks!

4:38 p.m.  
Blogger Jo said...

Great! Thanks.

I spent 3 years working for a TV company which sold clips of its programmes to other TV programme makers - we found it hard enough back in the early 1990s to keep track and police what was out there. It must be nigh on impossible for companies to police the internet for their copyrighted material!

11:17 a.m.  
Blogger Red Devil said...

Thanks for the info. Seems like the internet really is the wild west of information dissemination. As much as I like the idea of people watching my movie and getting into it - I wouldn't mind a royalties check in my mailbox every now and then.

I am a little behind on my piracy entry - too much fun in Mexico DF - but I will be getting to it soon.

4:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home