Monday, February 20, 2006

Contest - Montréal Premiere

*contest closed* As promised I am running my own little unofficial contest here at thesegirlsblog. Up for grabs are two invites (for two) to the Montréal premiere of These Girls on March 2nd. All you have to do is be the first or second to email me (XXXXXXXXX) with your name and address (you can make up a name as long as I have an address to mail the invitation to). So if you live in Montreal throw your hat in the ring - don't worry, no one will come to your house and no salesman will bother you. There are actually a lot more invites to be had by going to the official website and getting in on the givaway action for all the premiere screenings across Canada. *contest closed*

3 Comments:

Blogger queen of the slipstream said...

you're so gonna think I'm stalking you but I'm not .. just trying to send an email to that addy you gave but it doesn't work .. I know I don't live in Cananda but I do know a girl that lives in Quebec and she would be thrilled to have a ticket.

6:28 p.m.  
Blogger Red Devil said...

sorry about that - I have corrected the problem.

7:56 p.m.  
Blogger queen of the slipstream said...

thank you , email sended

2:38 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home