Monday, February 13, 2006

Announcement - The World! (so far)









So far These Girls has been sold to Quality Films in Mexico, Alphaville Films in Brazil and to Palace Film in Australia. Where next? If you have any suggestions as to where These Girls might be appreciated in the world let me know. If you come from somewhere in the world These Girls is not yet available let me know and I will see what can be done about that. I know that there are David Boreanaz fans out there across the world, so speak up and be heard. As territories are sold I will post a photo depicting a well worn cultural cliché about those countries as well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Red Devil said...

I haven't heard anything about Britain yet from our international distributor but I agree that the film would go over well there - I'll make discreet inquiries. I'll also try to put up more photos of David in the future - for the horrifically obsessed.

12:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home