Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentines Day Reflections

Now that this blog has been around for a while, people are asking me, "Can you keep it up?" People are stopping me in the street and exclaiming, "Where do you get the stamina?". I shrug off these comments as the utterances of people who don't really know me. I will be entering something everyday, at least until the Canadian release, even if it means posting relatively slight material only vaguely linked to These Girls. But just so I don't disappoint I am also including an image of the French poster for These Girls, which has more to do with contemporary Valentines Day - French being the langue d'amour - than the icon of the third century Roman Christian martyr (a guy who looks like he could use a few cinnamon hearts).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home