Monday, January 30, 2006

Behind the Scenes - Cast

In order to give you a little taste of the behind the scenes action I thought I would reveal some moments that we, the filmmakers, shared but are not usually available to you, the audience. The reason you don't often see this kind of material revealed is because actors are shy people and often very aware of their image - and in this day and age who can blame them. So, here is a photo of Paul Spence (Fubar, Pete Tong) before going into makeup and late for work again. (I didn't ask him where he got the truck) All I can say is, "Dude, put a shirt on".

Actually, once Paul got over his - night out with the locals - he eased into his role as Lenny, the semi-dangerous biker, with grace and, dare I say, vigour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home