Thursday, January 26, 2006

Proof Positive

Just to start off, here is proof positive that I directed These Girls. That's me in the baseball cap 'directing' David Boreanaz. If I recall correctly, the conversation was something like this.

David: Is this the part where I turn into a monster and kick everyone's ass?

John: I think we'll save that energy for the next scene.

This is, of course, completely untrue. Transmutation was never discussed although David insisted I looked quite a bit like Mark McGuire or an extra from a civil war drama (on alternating days). I have had actors turn into monsters on set before without being requested to do so - its not pretty - but David was a pleasure to work with.




And just to show you that I look nothing like Mark McGuire here are photos of 1) a Mark McGuire impersonator, 2) Mark McGuire and 3) Myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home