Thursday, January 26, 2006

These Girls - The Blog

Here is my first attempt at building a personal blog for my film These Girls. Hopefully as it evolves I can get some of the other people involved to put in their two cents, every once and a while. I will attempt to post updates regularly and point out all those other sources of These Girls information that are out there, e.g. the official website which should be up soon. I will try my best to actually give information that you can't get anywhere else and drop some trade secrets. So let's begin...

3 Comments:

Blogger Red Devil said...

These Girls will be showing at a few more US festivals but there is nothing in New York set up yet. I will put up the announcments as they become 'official'.

11:58 a.m.  
Blogger Red Devil said...

sarah g - They haven't made any announcements yet. I will post information as it comes up, or you can also check their website for info - http://www.phillyfests.com

3:34 p.m.  
Blogger Red Devil said...

I don't know if These Girls will ever play in Norway but if we don't get direct distribution there maybe we can use that bottle trick.

2:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home